Travel Tips – Seattle
- Walk around Gasworks Park / harbor area
- Olympic Park – walk through, view sculptures
- Pike Street market
- The gum wall
- Lake Washington – walk along lakefront – Kurt Cobain neighborhood
- Walk around Capitol Hill neighborhood.
Poquitos – local Mexican hang out
Unicorn Bar-Narwhal Bar – worth a visit!
Sunday Markets: Don’t got too early – they aren’t open until 10 AM?
- Fremont Farmers
- Chihuly Garden and Glass – downtown
- Seattle Art Museum – downtown
- Frye Art Museum
- Japanese garden – amazing gardens in the spring – beautiful!
- Goldfinch: Inside the 4 Seasons hotel – great view of harbor. Ethan Stowell Restaurant – he’s a local chef and restaurateur who’s 13+ restaurants are casual, neighborhood spots (Also Fancy & Staple)
- Meet The Moon – favorite for breakfast/brunch – Lake Washington walk (see above)
- Junebaby (no reservations)
- Salare (reservations)
- West Seattle – Marination Ma Kai (take west seattle water taxi – get schedule – it leaves every hour) View! Take the ferry to West Seattle and the restaurant is right off the dock. The ferry ride is great to catch city views, on a beautiful day.
- Whale Winds – Northwest fare (Seattle restaurateur) Favorite dinner! Right by Gasworks
- Walrus & Carpenter for a drink and oysters – before Staple & Fancy (they are adjacent).
- Staple & Fancy – Ballard neighborhood
- Revel – (stopped by. No room)
Last Visited: May 2018