1. GIFT OF ART & HOME DÉCOR: Shop Locally – These hand blown glass gifts made locally in the Roaring Fork Valley. Aspen Leaf Blown Glass Series: wine glasses, vases, candle holders in custom designs, size, shape, and color.
- Aspen Leaf Wine Glasses $45 each / set of 10 = $400
- Aspen Leaf Water Glasses $40 each / set of 10 = $350
- Aspen Leaf Hurricane Candles/Vases
- 6″ diameter @ 8-10″ tall are $350 each
- 6″ diameter @ 10-12″ tall are $450 each
- 3 1/2″ diameter @ 7-10″ tall are $250 each
- Round ball ornaments $25-35
- Make your own ornament: $50
- Icicle Ornaments: $25
- 8″ tall Snowman: $50
2. GIFT OF NATURE & EDUCATION: With original and artful photography and illustrations, The Hidden Life Around Us includes a foreword by Bruce Finley, environmental writer for The Denver Post and an essay by acclaimed NatGeo nature photographer and filmmaker Pete McBride, as well as essays by ACES’ Adam McCurdy and Chris Lane. This is beyond just a gorgeous hardback coffee table book – this is a project that has potential to bring people together locally and globally through interactive nature education. This book grew out of a BioBlitz to survey the species at Hallam Lake Nature Preserve, ACES’s campus in the heart of Aspen. On this twenty-five-acre tract of wetland with a five-acre lake, 422 species have been identified. Eighty-one of those species are showcased in the book through striking color photographs and brief, fascinating descriptions. $55. Book Link: ACES Hidden Life Around Us
3. GIFT OF FITNESS From the fitness capital of the world, Aspen CO: Stay in shape inside your own home with Aspen Shakti & The Body Practice™: Join Aspen’s fitness obsession no matter where you are in the world LIVESTREAM and archived classes HERE.
Looking for a unique holiday gift? Aspen Shakti offers an in-home or travel studio kit with a 360 degree approach to wellness. Includes: a virtual introduction; The Body Practice signature 6 ft. wide ‘out of the box and onto a circle mat’ in charcoal gray, a smudging kit with sage and a crystal, and an inspirational card.
4. GIFT OF EXPERIENTIAL TRAVEL & ADVENTURE: SKI WITH KIM HAS THE CAPABILITY TO FULLY CUSTOMIZE TRIPS FOR ANY DATES AND LOCATION: Kim strongly believes that being outside, recreating, exercising, and enjoying nature are important to staying positive and uplifted. Seeking athletic goals helps maintain a healthy, engaged outlook and is good for the soul. Making travel plans gives us all something to look forward to during these challenging times. In addition to skiing at premier resorts, other options for outdoor skiing adventure include snow-cat skiing, heli-skiing, ski touring, and hut trips. This is the season to try something new and different! Ski With Kim prioritizes your safety by putting precautions in place to deliver an experience that you deserve and will want to be a part of this winter. Full Schedule for 2021 Aspen Ski Schedule for 2021
5. STAYING STATESIDE? GET AWAY FOR THE HOLIDAYS WITH ASPEN CUSTOM VANS – Friends, couples, or families that road trip together — stay together — safely! See the country: Book a weekend or long-term getaway originating/ending in Aspen — anywhere within driving distance — in a 4×4 Mercedes Sprinter Aspen Custom Van — and you will have an unforgettable road trip experience. Custom Conversions Build + Available to Rent -Check out the new builds! https://www.aspencustomvans.com/van-conversions
6. GIFT OF SPIRITS: Your Own Private & Safe Speakeasy -Create your own private speakeasy events at either tasting room location at the Marble Bar Aspen or at the Carbondale Distillery. Marble Distilling is an innovative sustainable distillery with a female founder and distiller who creates award winning spirits and hosts guests at the luxury boutique ‘Distillery Inn’ – the only inn within a distillery. Buy Ma GIFT WINE LOVERS WITH STRATEGIES FOR BETTER DRINKING: Wine expert, author, entrepreneur, speaker, and media personality, Mark Oldman is someone who delights in helping people simplify complex subjects. Mark Oldman’s book, How to Drink Like a Billionaire, is a hardcover, full-color and 120 chapters of mastering wine. “Not just the best guide for drinking wine stylishly, but a comprehensive yet fun approach. Colorful, charismatic, and innovative from beginning to end!” – Marcus Samuelsson, celebrity chef and restaurateur | Get the must-read for any wine lover | More details on Oldman’s seminars here rble (vodka, whisky, Gingercello, moonlight EXpresso, gine, mini bottles and flasks) spirits locally or onsite at the Distillery for the best holiday gift that everyone needs this year! Stay tuned next week when Marble announces their online point of purchase. Learn More
Perfect sweet treat for the holidays: Moonlight EXpresso Cheesecake: Recipe HERE
7. GIFT WINE LOVERS WITH STRATEGIES FOR BETTER DRINKING: Wine expert, author, entrepreneur, speaker, and media personality, Mark Oldman is someone who delights in helping people simplify complex subjects. Mark Oldman’s book, How to Drink Like a Billionaire, is a hardcover, full-color and 120 chapters of mastering wine. “Not just the best guide for drinking wine stylishly, but a comprehensive yet fun approach. Colorful, charismatic, and innovative from beginning to end!” – Marcus Samuelsson, celebrity chef and restaurateur | Get the must-read for any wine lover | More details on Oldman’s seminars here